April L. Zinober
April joined Zinober, Diana & Monteverde, P.A. in 2020 as an Associate in the firm’s Tampa office. Tenacious and strategic, April counsels the firm’s clients through all phases of litigation and works steadfast to represent their interests thoroughly.
Before joining Zinober, Diana & Monteverde, P.A., April worked at an AmLaw 200 law firm where her diverse practice spanned a myriad of business litigation and business bankruptcy matters in both state and federal court. April’s background in commercial litigation allows her to confidently handle high-level and complex matters.
April is a graduate of Southern Methodist University where she received her Bachelor of Arts in both Philosophy and Political Science (with departmental distinction honors) and a Minor in Russian. Thereafter, April obtained her law degree, graduating cum laude, from the Florida State University College of Law. While attending law school, April was a member of the College of Law’s Moot Court team, Mock Trial team, and Journal of Transnational Law and Policy. Additionally, April obtained book awards in her courses for Insurance Law, taught by Justice Ricky Polston, and for International Human Rights, taught by Talbot (“Sandy”) D’Alemberte.
A Tampa Bay native and graduate of the Academy of the Holy Names in Tampa, April enjoys being active in the community and spending with her family, friends, and of course rescue dog and cat.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Major: Political Science and Philosophy
- Minor: Russian
- Junior League of Tampa, Member, June 2020 – present
- J. Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court, Member, 2017 to 2019
- PACE Center for Girls, Hillsborough County, Member of the Board of Directors, July 2017 – November 2019
Classes & Seminars
- Arbitration – Required or Not, and Why Does the Surety Care?, Southern Surety and Fidelity Claims Conference, April 2018
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Commercial Litigation Associate, 08/2016 – 07/2020
- Arbitration – Required or Not, and Why Does the Surety Care?, April 2018
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Chi Omega
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Florida, 2016
- Book Award for Insurance Law, taught by Justice Ricky Polston
- Book Award for International Human Rights, taught by Talbot (“Sandy”) D’Alemberte