Mohamed Khan is an Associate in the First Party Property division of the firms Tampa office. He practices in the area of general civil litigation with a focus on insurance defense of first party property claims, bad faith/extra-contractual liability, and construction defect claims. His experience spans numerous types of property losses including theft, wind, water, and storm related losses.
Mr. Khan obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in 2011 from Florida International University. In 2015, he obtained his Juris Doctorate from Vanderbilt Law School where he made several appearances on the deans list. He also interned for the Honorable John J. O’Sullivan in the Southern District of Florida where he provided organizational support to the Judge by reviewing case files for accuracy and completeness, conducted case law research, and drafted bench memoranda.
Prior to joining Zinober, Diana, Monteverde, Mohamed practiced first party property in a large defense firm where he represented insurance carriers. There he litigated a high volume of cases from inception through to trial, gained extensive experience in motion practice, arguing motions, and negotiation. Mr. Khan is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
- Vanderbilt Law School, Nashville, TN
- J.D. – 2015
- Florida International University, Miami, FL
- B.A. – 2011
- Honors: High Honors
- Major: International Relations, Philosophy, Religion
- Sigma Iota Rho
- Muslim Students Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Cole Scott Kissane, Associate Attorney, 2021-2023
- Friedman Rodamn et. al. , Law Clerk, 2020-2021
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- First Party Property
- Construction Defect
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Florida, 2021