Ashley Nicole Hart
Ashley N. Hart joined Zinober, Diana & Monteverde P.A. as an associate attorney where her areas of practice include first party property defense and insurance coverage counsel. Prior to joining Zinober, Diana & Monteverde, P.A., Ashley was an associate attorney at a prominent local insurance defense firm, where she handled first party property and casualty defense.
Originally from New York, Ashley moved to Tampa and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from The University of Tampa along with minors in Criminology. Thereafter, she later earned her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law, graduating cum laude. She was the sole recipient of the Daniel N. Burton Against All Odds Award.
While attending Stetson University College of Law, Ashley earned Dean’s list honors and was a Teaching Assistant for both Trial Advocacy and Civil Pre-Trial Practice. Additionally, Ashley was the President of the Student Veterans Organization and worked at the Veteran’s Law Institute as a Certified Legal Intern where she represented Veterans at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. In addition, during law school Ashley worked as a Certified Legal Intern at the Office of the State Attorney for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit where she gained invaluable trial experience.
Outside of the office Ashley enjoys spending her time kick-boxing as well as cooking and traveling and of course spending time with her family, friends and two dogs: Noodles and Colt.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Daniel N. Burton “Against All Odds” Award Recipient; Certified Legal Intern in the Office of the State Attorney of the 13th Judicial Circuit; Certified Legal Intern in the Veterans Law Institute; Teaching Assistant for Trial Advocacy; Teaching Assistant for Pre-Trial Practice
- University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. – 2017
- Major: Psychology
- Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Associate Attorney, 2020 to 2021
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- First Party Property Insurance Defense 100%
- Florida, 2021