Shannon Price is an Associate in the Fort Lauderdale office. Her practice focuses primarily on first party property.
She earned her Bachelor of Science from Florida State University. She later went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school she received the CALI Excellence Award for Animal Law Legislation Seminar. She also served on the executive board as the class representative for the Association of Business Law Students.
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. – 2019
- Florida State University, College of Business, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. – 2010
- Major: Finance, Marketing, and Professional Sales
- Cole Scott & Kissane, P.A., Associate Attorney
- Shannon Price Esq., Red Tide: A Blooming Concern for Florida Manatees, 32 FORDHAM ENVTL. L. REV. 233 (2021).
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Mu
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- First Party Property
- Florida, 2020