Kelsey King is an Associate Attorney at the firm’s St. Petersburg office. She currently focuses her practice primarily on first party property defense litigation.
Before becoming an attorney, Kelsey worked as an insurance defense litigation paralegal for eight years, managing high volumes of cases involving first and third-party insurance disputes with a focus on SIU claims.
Kelsey earned her Bachelor of Arts degree, Cum Laude, from the University of Florida. She then went on to earn her Juris Doctor degree, Cum Laude, from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law. During law school, Kelsey received a high honors certificate in Litigation and Advocacy, as well as book awards in several courses, including Legal Methods, Motions and Depositions, and Advanced Legal Writing. She also participated in the Environmental Law Clinic.
Kelsey is a Central Florida native. Outside of the office, she enjoys traveling, playing tennis, and spending time with friends and family.
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- J.D. – 2021
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. – 2011
- Honors: Cum laude, Dean’s List
- Major: Anthropology
- Kelley Kronenberg, Associate Attorney, 2022-2023
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- OCBA Young Lawyers Section, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Insurance Defense
- Florida, 2022
- Book Award – Legal Methods
- Book Award – Advanced Legal Writing
- Book Award – Motions and Depositions
- Litigation and Advocacy Honors Certificate (High Honors)