David B. Duclos
David Duclos is an associate attorney in the firm’s Tampa office working primarily in First Party Property Insurance Defense.
David received his Bachelor of Science in Statistics from the University of Florida in 2008. Before attending Law School, David served two years in Ghana as a Peace Corps Volunteer. David received his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 2017.
Prior to doing first party property insurance, David worked at the Charlotte County Public Defender’s Office. While working at the Public Defender’s Office, David was able to gain jury trial experience by sitting first chair on 18 jury trials as well as numerous bench trial and other hearings. Since leaving the Public Defender’s office, David has focused his practice on First Party Property Defense.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. – 2017
- University of Florida, University of Florida, Florida
- B.S. – 2012
- Major: Statistics
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2021 to 2022
- 20th Judicial Circuit Public Defender’s Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2018 to 2021
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- First Party Property Insurance Defense 100%
- Florida, 2017