Anthony C. Moreland
Anthony joined Zinober, Diana & Monteverde, P.A., as an Associate in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office. He is admitted to practice in all State Courts in Florida, along with The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Anthony currently focuses his practice primarily on residential and commercial property insurance disputes, alternative dispute resolution, insurance fraud investigation and litigation, and bad faith litigation. Anthony has represented numerous property insurance carriers throughout the State of Florida, both in pre-suit disputes and post-suit litigation.
Anthony earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida. While attending UCF, he was a member of Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, recognizing Academic Excellence. He also worked as a full-time staff member in the capacity of Senate Secretary for the Student Body Government Legislative Branch.
Anthony attended the University of Miami School of Law, graduating Cum Laude. While at the University of Miami, Anthony was a Student Clinician in the Health Rights and Veterans’ Rights Clinics. He was also a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, dedicated to promoting competency, service, and professionalism within the legal community. He was also an Executive Board Member of the National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review.
After graduating high school, Anthony enlisted in the United States Army, where he spent the next thirteen years. From October 2006 through February 2008, Anthony was deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. He was later awarded the Army Commendation Medal presented to soldiers who have demonstrated sustained acts of heroism or meritorious service. During his tenure in the Army, Anthony was awarded numerous military service medals, to include, the National Defense Service Medal, the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Army Service Ribbon.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.A. – 2013
- Major: Political Science – Law Track
- Phi Theta Kappa
Classes & Seminars
- Webinar – Handling Late Reported Hurricane Claims, January 2021
- Webinar – You Want Me to Zoom What??, May 2020
- Legal Aid Hotline, 2018-2022
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers, Executive Board Member, 2020-2022
- Dade County Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, 2013-2016
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Insurance Law
- Product Liability
- General Liability
- Shareholder Disputes
- Florida, 2016
- Ones to Watch Best Lawyers, 2021
- Ones to Watch Best Lawyers, 2022
- Ones to Watch Best Lawyers, 2023
- For the Public Good – Defender of Justice Award Recipient, 2019-2021